Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall Break



Fall Break! Fall is definitely my favorite season...the leaves changing colors, perfect weather, the sun is still out...it is beautiful! Classes were cancelled Friday for Fall break so the girls and I headed home Thursday after our classes. It was nice to get a short week of school and a long weekend. Thursday when I got home I walked into my house and my whole family was home, finally! The other weekends I had been home my parents were in Florida and the other was when Dean was in Vegas. I was happy that we were all home for once and werent being world travelers haha. Georgia came over and came with us to dinner at Nicks BBQ, we were all able to catch up on new news and gossip about certain topics---yea we're Greek, of couse we gossip its in our blood. After dinner we all went home and Georgia and I decided to go get ice cream and brought it to Lauren's house for us all to eat. Georgia, Lauren, Steven, Chris and I were hanging out and then chilled in the basement. Jenna, Melissa, and Ryan graced us with their presences and hung out for awhile too. I was exhausted and actually ended the night early. Friday I woke up and took a walk around my neighborhood, organized my stuff, and relaxed at my house. I went to Laurens to hang out for awhile but had to leave and get ready for dinner with Georgia, Georgia, and Genie. We went to a chinese restaurant called Chi Tung and then went to Statesville prison. Some parts were scary and others...not so much. haha. I got called a bitch, which i replied by saying "dont call me a bitch you fucking asshole" and got chased with a chainsaw. After statesville we went back to Laurens house where Jill and Melissa were present at with a bonfire going. It was fun that all of us were just hanging out, catching up, and talking about old/new times. I ended up sleeping over at Georgias with the girls that night. When we woke up Big Georgia and I got invited to go to Six Flags Fright Fest. So we got ready and piled in the van- Lauren, Chris, Jill, Steven, Georgia, and Me. It was my first time at Fright Fest and it was a lot of fun but it was the most packed i have ever seen Six Flags. Steven, Chris, and I went through a haunted house there which i also got in an argument with one of the actors...what is with these rude people?! Anyway, it was a really fun and long day. Lauren spent the night at my house and the next morning we picked up Tania and went out to breakfast. When I came home my parents and I watched the Bears game ( Intense game ) and I packed up to go back. We had quite an interesting car ride because we brought back a new roomate with us...a kitten named Binx! He is such a little cutie (pics will be posted soon)! Sunday nights are always the same...all the girls together just hanging out and chilling before a stressful week at school. Although, this week is homecoming week so it will be eventful and full of parties! Cant wait to get our War on Sobriety t-shirts!

Quote of the Night- " Im ready to be the girl i use to be. The one who never cried, never got mad about dumb things, & the one girl who would never worry about being in love "

No comments: