Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Homecoming Weekend


This past weekend was homecoming weekend here at good ol' EIU. Homecoming meant one thing for me, im getting drunkski. Like Laurens status has said before "hello sober, Ive missed you this weekend"...thats exactly how i felt! So here is how it all went down:


Friday- Lauren and I attended the pep rally to go watch Jenna do her first performance as an EIU dancer. They did really good and the Jesse White tumblers were there....Amazing! It was actually a good pep rally. I have it a A+. After the pep rally Lauren and I picked up her cousins boyfriend that was visiting for the night. We went for a run when lauren had to go back to the apartment to take care of something and i had to stand outside awkwardly with kevin and alcohol. When we got picked up and got into the apartment we started drinking asap. Lauren wouldnt even let me get ready and forced me to start doing power hour. We played a game of beerpong...or 5. Anyway, when kevin left some of our guy friends came over and it was a pretty solid night.


Saturday- Saturday night was the best night by far. As I was sitting on the couch I heard my apartment door open and in walks in my brother, katie, and tom. Dean planned a trip and surprised me! What a nice boy! Deans gift to us was a huge bottle of jager....Rhea doesnt do jager bombs, however I was forced to drink them that night...6 of them! Oh goodness. Lauren and I were also drinking Burnettes for our pregamming session and then we all got ready and headed over to Will's house. It was a great time. Katie and I had a heart to heart on the porch which was completely fantastic. I ended up taking a lot of pictures and got completely drunk to sum up the night. Jenna was there to put the pieces of mine and Laurens night together hahaha. Oh i love us!


Sunday- 2 words: recovery day


Monday- One tree hill was amazing. I attended all my classes. The girls and I went to WalMart and we were completely obnoxious...Jenna and Melissa probably bought out the whole entire store.


Tuesday- I got my anthropology midterm back and recieved an 85%. Not too shaby for walking into class last tuesday and remembering that its your day to take the final according to the alphabet and not thursday like the other half of the class. hahaha OOPS. When i came home i had to get ready for WEIIU-TV. I had my first job shadow today with a videographer and reporter which was amazing. I got to shoot some footage and it was on the WEIU newswatch tonight. Im really excited about starting a job there, but i still have to job shadow 2 more times. Which is fun, so whatever! When i got home i started writing my 5 page paper which was taking me forever bc i came outside every page to talk to my lovely roomates and watch pumpkin carvings done by Melissa and Lauren. Oh these girls i live with a crazy...and i love it. My baby Binx is sick and i feel so bad for him. Awww tear tear!!!

No comments: