Monday, September 29, 2008

Live, Laugh, Love!

This past week was one of the busiest I've had, but in a good way. Lauren and I went home on thursday afternoone because I had to go to Steph and Andy's rehersal dinner for their wedding. It was a lot of fun and Im glad i went so I didn't look like a fool, not knowing what to do. After the rehersal at the church everyone went to Andy's parents house. We had the most yummy home-made Greek food, Mmmm! Friday pretty much consisted of getting ready for the wedding: going to get my nails done, going to the mall, lunch with Lauren and Brittany Kelly, and hanging out with the family. Friday night Little Georgia and I went to go see My Best Friend's Girl. It was halarious and recommend that you go see it if you havent already. (Sidenote- favorite quote from the movie "Wipe the cobwebs off your cock and stick it!"). Oh Dane Cook is halarious! I got hit on by some creepy guy at the gas station that night also...CREEPER! Anyway, on saturday i woke up at 7:30 and was at Stephanie's house by 8:00 to get my hair and makeup done. It was a lot of fun watching and getting ready with the girls. When Steph was done and turned the corner out of her room in her wedding gown she looked like an angel! She was GORGEOUS! We took so many pictures I felt like I had the damn paparazzi was following me! The limo was awesome and we all made a toast before going into the church. The church was beautiful and it was decorated with flowers and candles that set such a romantic mood. When we arrived at the banquet hall we made our entrances and sat at our seats at the head table. I have been to Georgio's Banquets more than 1000 times, but i kid you not i have never seen it so beautiful. The flowers, linens, lighting...everything was perfect. We ate, drank, and danced our asses off! Watching Andy and Steph dancing and being together throughout the night reassured me that true love is out there and I cannot wait to find it! My wedding is going to be soooo much fun, I cant wait! Sunday before I left my parents took me out to dinner, it was a lot of fun and nice to hang out before I left. SOOO Lauren and I were off heading back to EIU around 8:00. Our car ride was entertaining as always and was filled with great conversation. Classes went well today for it being a monday. I had such a busy day. OTH was amazing as always and I loved it. After I watched my show Tony Recchia came over. LOVE THAT BOY! We had a heart-to-heart and got into some really good/interesing conversation. He can always make me laugh and put a smile on my face.

Tomorrow should be an easy day...nothing major going on...classes, homework, WEIU, etc. OHH Chad Chas is coming over for dinner tomorrow night, i just remembered. Yayyy im excited!

"Hotness is uniqueness, that's hott!" - Ryan Cabrera

( yeah, I decided that Im going to end every blog with some sort of quote...haha)

No comments: